Our core business is identifying, engaging and delivering the best talent for senior roles across the global Technology sector. It is our people, our market knowledge, our urgency, our passion for what we do, the care we take and the results we deliver which set us apart.
Key to our success is the development of trust and understanding between our people and our clients and candidates. We have an absolute dedication to urgency and successful delivery.
Search & Selection
Our core business is identifying, engaging and delivering the best talent for senior roles across the global Technology sector.
We work as a partner and trusted advisor, understanding the relevant background to each role, the key goals, and ensuring that we are in the best position possible to engage with and recruit the best candidates, not only with the core competencies and experience required, but also the right culture fit.
We are committed to urgency, quality and excellence on every search, hence we have an outstanding track record of long-term client and candidate relationships.
Pinpointing your specific requirements
Our searches begin with a detailed brief to formulate the key competencies for the role(s), the culture fit and the impact the role(s) will have on the overall business. Our knowledge of the market, company structures and how roles interact, enables us to quickly grasp the ‘ideal candidate’ profile.
The same Consultants involved in taking the brief will handle the assignment from inception to completion, ensuring continuity and accountability. Our people are business-led, we understand each role and the impact on the business as a whole. Market knowledge, a superb network of contacts and a true understanding of our clients’ requirements, mean that we only present highly qualified candidates
Identifying the very best people
Our approach to every assignment is based on building the strongest list of prospective candidates for the specific role(s). We take a fresh approach to each search and our initial focus is on quickly building our lists of potential target companies where the right candidates will be employed.
We utilise various routes to building our target lists, including an extensive network and in-depth market knowledge, enabling us to identify where the right individuals are. More often than not they are successfully employed elsewhere and are not actively looking to move organisations – it is our credibility and our ability to professionally represent our client which makes a major difference.
Approaching and engaging candidates
We have many years of experience in quickly engaging and building rapport with key individuals in the market – candidates see us as a ‘trusted advisor’ and will engage openly with us. They value our reputation in the market, our knowledge and the professionalism of our approach.
Effective management of the hiring process
Working in close harmony with our clients, we ensure the best opportunity of employing the candidate of choice by ensuring we offer the right sounding board throughout the hiring process, ensuring it runs smoothly, including negotiation stages and management through successful offer and resignation.
Demand for the best candidates is at an all-time high and our ‘trusted advisor’ status often makes the difference to achieving the right result.
With a long track record of recruiting in the global Technology sector, our experience gives us a unique understanding of the markets in which we operate and the impact each role has on our clients’ business.
Our senior consultants are highly talented and have extensive experience in working with leading organisations across the Technology sector. The market is constantly evolving, expanding and converging and we pride ourselves on our knowledge, our expertise and our success.
We have an outstanding track record in recruiting internationally across many areas of the Software and SaaS industry, recent examples including:
GLOBAL SOFTWARE/TECHNOLOGY LEADERS:
- Supply Chain
- Big Data
- Business Intelligence
START-UPS & EMERGING MARKETS
- Venture Capital, Incubators and Investors in Start-ups. We have worked with many companies wishing to establish an international presence, helping them to source initial talent and ongoing growth of sales and support teams
CONSULTING & SERVICES
- We have worked extensively across the Service and Consulting sectors, including Professional Service organisation, System Integrators, and specialist Consultants.
We have worked extensively across the international Technology sector for many years and we know the subtle differences in the required approach across different regions/countries.
A significant proportion of our assignments are completed outside of the UK and we have worked extensively across most major territories. Recent assignments have included: UK, USA, Canada, Benelux, Nordics, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Poland, UAE, Brazil, Singapore, and South Africa.
With many years working across the Technology sector, we have broad experience in hiring across many disciplines/divisions – our client relationships have often started in one area and, due to our success and understanding of our clients’ business, we are asked to expand our work.
Many of our engagements have begun with hiring strong leaders and then building teams across a business – equally, many have started by hiring non-leadership roles which have then evolved into broader client activity and trust in us to build leadership teams.
Some of our recent hiring activity in leading Software/SaaS companies has included:
- Regional Presidents – North America and Europe
- Chief HR Officer
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) – various territories, Europe & US
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – US
- Chief Revenue Officer
- Chief Product Officer
- VP Sales EMEA
- Senior VP Sales North America
- VP of Engineering
- Head of Investor Relations
- Global Head of Procurement
- Global Director Pre-sales
- Managing Director Benelux
- Managing Director Switzerland
- Managing Director DACH
Sales & Pre-sales
- Sales Directors – various countries in Europe, plus North America
- Account Executives, Account Managers, New Business Sales – various countries, including Europe, North America, South America
- Pre-sales – supporting various software companies in Europe, North America, South America
- Global Alliance Managers – Europe & US
- Regional Alliance Managers
- EMEA Marketing Director
- Product Marketing Director – Global
- Senior Product Marketing Managers – Global
- Senior Marketing Communications Managers
- Industry Marketing Managers
Consulting / Services / Customer Success
- Project Directors
- Senior Project Managers
- Principal Consultants
- Senior Consultants
- Consultants – various solutions and regions
- Chief HR Officer
- HR Directors & Managers – Southern Europe, Central Europe, Eastern Europe
- Finance Directors – various territories in Europe
- Head of Accounting
- Global Head of Treasury
- Global Head of Investor Relations
- M&A Finance Director
- Global Head of Internal Audit
- Global Head of Tax
- Director, Go-to-Market Finance
- Global Head of Procurement
- Procurement Operations Manager
- Travel Manager
Sales Operations & Business Operations
- Business Operations Directors – EMEA
- Global Commercial Operations Manager
- Sales Operations Director – Western & Southern Europe
R&D / Technology / Product
- Chief Product Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Senior Vice President Platform
- Senior Vice President of Engineering
- Global Sustainability Director
- VP Corporate Legal